- Day 3: The avatars for comments/likes/etc that Webmention.io processes will now always be 256 pixels maximum. This avoids showing potentially large images shrunk down when displaying comments.
- Day 10: HTML status pages for webmention.io
- Day 4: The reply context on the note posting interface will truncate if the post you're replying to is large.
- The content area automatically expands when you type long notes.
- Day 5: There is now an interface in OwnYourGram you can use to post your 20 most recent photos again if you need to. This can be helpful when you're initially developing your Micropub endpoint, to test with real data from your Instagram account, and can be used to fill in the gaps if OwnYourGram misses some of your photos for some reason.
- There is also a "disconnect" button you can use to stop OwnYourGram from processing your Instagram account.
- Day 6: OwnYourGram now puts users into different tiers of polling frequency based on how often you post photos. This improves the responsiveness for heavy users, and reduces system load for users who don't post often.