Sometimes, I've posted content to my website that is directed at a specific group, such as a mailing list or an IRC channel. When viewed on my website, these posts end up looking out of context.
Today I added a new property to my posts to indicate the context in which I posted the message, and I indicate it in the top of the post where the reply context lives.
Here's an example of my latest post that I sent to a mailing list. It is now much more obvious that this post is not directed at the general audience of my website, but instead is directed at a different audience.
I've chosen to store this in a new Microformats2 property in my posts called "audience", the value is an h-card describing the audience of the post.
Here's a post from last year when I originally pointed out the problem with not showing the context of the post. I've updated the post to indicate the audience it was sent to.