- Day 18: I updated my reposts to show the full contents of the post I reposted rather than just the URL.
- Day 19: I updated my website to automatically fetch the contents of my reposted URLs when I make new reposts.
- Day 24: I updated my reply posts to be able to show the full contents of the post I'm replying to.
- Day 25: I updated my website to automatically fetch the contents of the posts I reply to.
- Day 20: I added Instagram support to XRay, so now XRay returns data when given Instagram URLs.
- Day 21: I added Twitter support to XRay, although you need to pass your own OAuth keys to XRay in order for it to fetch tweets.
- Day 22: I updated a few things in XRay to make it easier to deploy to shared hosting, and simplified its dependencies.
- Day 23: I published my timezone lookup tools as a standalone library, and updated XRay and Quill to use the library instead of the duplicated class.