Notes from editing the #cyborgcamp livestream footage:
• Make sure hosts and speakers do not start out by saying "so..." I think this is possible if there is more of a theatrical entrance rather than having them already at the front talking with organizers before talking to the audience.
• Do a sound check with each speaker before-hand. Not because a sound check is necessary from the technical side, but to give the speakers a sense of how the mic works and to give you a chance to tell them how to hold it and to know how loud they will be.
• Ask audience members to stand up and give them a microphone for questions.
• Give the speakers an easy and obvious way to pick up and return the microphones.
• Need an appropriate way to end each speaker after Q&A. Probably a "thank you" from the host. This provides a nice "outro" to some closing music/title sequence.