I think this is the first time in the 100days project that I've worked on a project that is not my own! Today I added support for JSON requests to Known's Micropub endpoint. I also added support for JSON checkins that OwnYourSwarm sends.
Day 97. Further proving the theory that when I don't have a plan for the day, I end up finishing way sooner than I thought, today's song took less than an hour. As usual, I started this with the piano intro, and built it up from there. I considered using a drum set, but then opted for a light bongo track instead. The piano part is actually two overlaid tracks in the same range, which for some reason ends up working nicely together. I think the middle section could use a little more buildup, but the flute does an okay job at denoting the middle section.