If you haven't figured out what all these videos I've been posting are, I figured I'd give a quick update.
Starting at the end of December, I've been writing and publishing one short song per day. They usually end up being a brief sketch, but the goal is to publish something "finished" enough that it could be used in a podcast, TV show, background music, or something similar.
I'm now 40 days into the project, just under half way done! It's been a really interesting experiment so far. Not that these can all be considered complete, but I've now written more songs in the last 40 days than I have ever before, so I'd already consider this a success. The pressure to start and finish something each day is pretty intense. I'm not always happy with each one I publish, but this is more about exercising my ability to come up with something new every day than it is about making something "perfect".
If you want to catch up on the 40 things I've published so far, I've been publishing them to a bunch of different platforms so you have no excuse not to listen to them ;-)
• Podcast available on iTunes and Google Play (search "100 Days of Music")
• Podcast feed: http://podcasts.aaronparecki.com/100daysofmusic/feed.xml
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aaronpk/sets/100-days-of-music
• Add to your Amazon Alexa flash briefing: https://www.amazon.com/Aaron-Parecki-100-Days-Music/dp/B01N1YPGPX/
• And of course my website: https://aaronparecki.com/tag/100daysofmusic