Day 2! This took way longer than I anticipated, and surprisingly not because of the video.
I started working on it at a coffee shop in NW with the instruments that come with Logic Pro. I got the initial structure of the song done, except for figuring out how it would end, and then decided to got home to finish it.
On the 35 minute bike ride home, I kept going over it in my head and figure out how to end it, and also decided to throw in the little synth arpeggios for the second half. Back at home, I switched most of the instruments over to the East/West instruments which sound way better and are much more expressive.
I didn't really know what to expect going into this today, but I'm pretty happy with it!
#100daysofmusic #100daysproject #the100dayproject