- Day 11: I dropped the web font in favor of a handful of system fonts for various platforms.
- Day 13: I added support for drawing curved maps lines to Atlas, which I use to generate the maps on my site. Now my travel plans show a nice line for each flight leg.
- Day 16: I improved the display of comments on my posts, including displaying some basic HTML formatting from comments, autolinking comment text, and showing images.
- Day 12: You can now whitelist and blacklist specific keywords to better control which posts from OwnYourGram are imported. I use this to prevent my #100DaysOfMusic videos from going from OwnYourGram to my website, since I post a higher quality version on my website directly.
- Day 14: I made a voice interface for Teacup using Alexa. Now I can post my food and drink posts to my website by speaking to Alexa!
- Day 15: I added some additional fields to the Quill rich editor in order to be able to set the tags and slug of posts while I'm writing them, as well as mark posts as "draft".
- Day 17: I wrote some additional documentation for Quill to describe the Micropub properties it sends for its various posting interfaces.