Day 62. I spent most of the day on other projects, so wanted to do a simple song today. The video is my other project I worked on! I ran all the tubing for the pumps for BarBot today, and got to try out pouring a drink!
I ran the tubes through the pumps, and up the top to form a faucet. I tested them all with water. The nice part of this design is all of the electronics are suspended above the liquor bottles, so I don't have to worry about any drops falling onto the circuits.
I formed the faucet shape by bending a wire to the shape I wanted, and clamping it to the cabinet with a wide washer. I ran the tubes along the wire and ziptied them.