What could your app do if it knew where it was? What can you do if you add location to your data? As more and more mobile devices are used every day, location becomes increasingly relevant to developers.
Esri invites you to participate in this hands-on workshop aimed to help you build location-aware apps.
Leverage real-time location and mapping in your mobile apps
- Work with Esri location services
- Use geotriggers to drive smart notifications
- Work with ArcGIS Runtime SDK to display web maps
- Crowd source location data inside your apps
Bring your location data to life with online mapping
- Work with ArcGIS Online mapping services
- Create hosted spatial data services to support your apps
- Geocode your bulk place data and streaming location data
- Access dwell time and location data - Enrich data with psychographic demographic segmentation information (Esri Tapestry)
Aaron Parecki (formerly CTO Geoloqi, now CTO Esri R&D Center, Portland) and Myles Sutherland (Esri, Emerging Business Group) will help you explore the role location data plays in mobile apps to increase the value of your products.