Today I started what is hopefully a series of updates to IndieNews. It's been a while since I've worked on it, probably because it's been mostly working fine which I guess is good.The main thing I did today was replace its own Microformats parsing with delegating that to XRay. This should provide better results when parsing pages, since I've been concentrating my work in consuming Microformats posts in that project.The visual update today is a change to how submitted stories are displayed. Previously, each story always showed the headline as a hyperlink to the post. For short titles, this worked fine. But sometimes someone would submit a plaintext note, or an article with a very long title. This looked pretty bad. Now, IndieNews will switch to rendering the post as a text note in a few cases. This means URLs in the note also get hyperlinked individually, which is a good improvement.