He / Him
- Ein bisschen Deutsch
Work and Projects
- I wrote a book on OAuth, OAuth 2.0 Simplified.
- I am a Developer Advocate at Okta, where I regularly give talks about OAuth.
- I am a co-founder of IndieWebCamp and help run IndieWeb events.
- I've written several W3C specifications relating to various IndieWeb technologies.
- I do multi-camera live video production for conferences and meetups.
- I help run Stream PDX, a community podcast studio in Portland.
- I experiment with amateur radio using my call sign W7APK.
- More Projects
- I've tracked my location since 2008.
- I keep track of everything I eat and drink.
- I log every bike ride, run, and walk.
- I track my sleep.