He / Him
- Ein bisschen Deutsch
Work and Projects
- I wrote a book on OAuth, OAuth 2.0 Simplified and later expanded it into a video course, The Nuts and Bolts of OAuth 2.0.
- I am a Senior Security Architect at Okta, where I train developers and give talks about OAuth.
- I am a co-founder of IndieWebCamp and help run IndieWeb events.
- I am a member of the OAuth working group at the IETF where I contribute to several specifications.
- I've written several W3C specifications relating to various IndieWeb technologies.
- I do multi-camera live video production for conferences and meetups.
- I have a YouTube channel where I post videos and livestreams about video production and livestreaming.
- I experiment with amateur radio using my call sign W7APK.
- More Projects
- I've tracked my location since 2008.
- I keep track of everything I eat and drink.
- I log every bike ride, run, and walk.
- I track my sleep.