As discussed on the last call, we've been chipping away at getting more of the Micropub implementation reports to be confirmed with the test suite now that it's complete.
I've made some updates to the implementation report summary to better reflect the current status of the submitted reports. https://micropub.net/implementation-reports/clients/ The main addition is a row at the top noting whether a report was self-reported or confirmed via micropub.rocks. There is also a new column showing the total numbers of *confirmed* implementations of each feature in addition to the existing column showing the total implementations of each feature.
We now have three implementations other than my own that have confirmed their reports with the test suite. Two of them are relatively full-featured clients, the other creates posts so doesn't need to pass any of the update/delete tests. There are at least two implementations (other than my own) of each feature, and all but two features have 2+ implementations confirmed with the test suite.
The current gap in the results is with form-encoded delete requests, since I have not been able to track down one of the implementors to get him to re-submit an updated report. However, I did test his client with the test suite myself and confirmed that it passes those tests.
At this point, I feel comfortable making the transition request, since each feature has been tested against the test suite and has two or more implementations other than my own.
I've created a wiki page with the transition request details here: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Micropub_PR