p3k is the name of the software that runs my website. It is actually made up of several pieces, some of which are standalone apps that are able to be used with any software backend.
- Quill - My posting interface for writing notes, articles, and creating events
- Teacup - Food-tracking app
- Compass - a GPS tracking server and iPhone app
- Atlas - APIs for looking up information about locations
- Telegraph - An API to send Webmentions
- Switchboard - A PubSubHubbub hub
- XRay - Extract post and author data from a page