p3k is the name of the software that runs my website. It is actually made up of several pieces, some of which are standalone apps that are able to be used with any software backend.
- Quill - My posting interface for writing notes, articles, and creating events
- Teacup - Food-tracking app
- Compass - a GPS tracking server and iPhone app
- Atlas - APIs for looking up information about locations
- Telegraph - An API to send Webmentions
- Switchboard - A WebSub hub
- XRay - Extracts post and author data from a page
Webmention enables conversations across websites running different software.
Webmention.rocks is the official test tool and debugging utility for the Webmention spec.
Micropub is an API for apps to post content to your website. This allows you to choose between a number of clients to post, and they all work with a bunch of server backends.
Micropub.rocks is the official test tool and debugging utility for the Micropub spec.
- OwnYourGram lets you post your Instagram photos to your website
- OwnYourSearm posts your Swarm checkins to your website