Posts tagged #micropub
- @veganstraightedge @jlsuttles Sweet! I was literally just having a conversation in IRC about this today: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/2014-05-29#t1401394015Santa Clara, California, USA
- Now my site credits the app that was used to post notes, like this one! (See "Posted using quill.p3k.io" in the sidebar)
- Testing a new sample app that posts notes to your site using Micropub!
- Thinking about two-factor auth at a nano level, requiring human confirmation before any client can actually post to your site via your micropub endpoint. For example, I sign in to barnaby's experimental Taproot interface but don't trust it entirely yet. Instead of giving him blanket access to post to my site, every time his app makes a request to my micropub endpoint, it goes and asks me for confiramtion before publishing. Either OOB confirmation (2-factor auth via SMS or something) or an OAuth-like confirmation dialog from the same browser window. #indieauth #micropub #2faPortland, Oregon, USA
- This is a test post from the Taproot note posting interface using Micropub and IndieAuth!