Posts tagged #micropub
- Indie web building blocks (adactio.com)
- @elfpavlik JSON does not have as wide support. In most web frameworks you have to jump through hoops to read the raw POST data if it's JSON format. A fun google search can confirm that lots of people are confused about how to handle JSON POST requests: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+receive+JSON+post+in+(php%7Cruby%7Cpython%7Cnode) /cc @BarnabyWaltersPortland, Oregon, USA
- p3k updates this week: Now I can post videos! http://aaronparecki.com/notes/2014/09/10/1/webactions Added support for bookmark posts, and bookmarks can be created via micropub! http://aaronparecki.com/notes/2014/09/07/1/indieweb-bookmarks Added a new interface to https://quill.p3k.io for creating bookmark posts. You can use it if you add bookmark support to your Micropub endpoint!Portland, Oregon, USA
- @veganstraightedge @jlsuttles Sweet! I was literally just having a conversation in IRC about this today: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/2014-05-29#t1401394015Santa Clara, California, USA
- Now my site credits the app that was used to post notes, like this one! (See "Posted using quill.p3k.io" in the sidebar)
- Testing a new sample app that posts notes to your site using Micropub!
- Thinking about two-factor auth at a nano level, requiring human confirmation before any client can actually post to your site via your micropub endpoint. For example, I sign in to barnaby's experimental Taproot interface but don't trust it entirely yet. Instead of giving him blanket access to post to my site, every time his app makes a request to my micropub endpoint, it goes and asks me for confiramtion before publishing. Either OOB confirmation (2-factor auth via SMS or something) or an OAuth-like confirmation dialog from the same browser window. #indieauth #micropub #2faPortland, Oregon, USA
- The micropub API and security (jonnybarnes.net)
- This is a test post from the Taproot note posting interface using Micropub and IndieAuth!