Posts tagged #micropub
- @iamaegibson Did you read the section on how you're supposed to respond to a Micropub request? https://quill.p3k.io/creating-a-micropub-endpoint#the-response #indiewebPortland, Oregon, USA
- Posting from @barryf's new Micropub client! This looks great!
- The wordpress plugin will need to be able to accept an access token in the HTTP header and verify it. The short path to implement this is to use the token endpoint I run at https://tokens.indieauth.com, that way you can just avoid all token management for now, and add that in to the plugin later.Portland, Oregon, USA
- Indie web building blocks (adactio.com)
- @elfpavlik JSON does not have as wide support. In most web frameworks you have to jump through hoops to read the raw POST data if it's JSON format. A fun google search can confirm that lots of people are confused about how to handle JSON POST requests: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+receive+JSON+post+in+(php%7Cruby%7Cpython%7Cnode) /cc @BarnabyWaltersPortland, Oregon, USA
- p3k updates this week: Now I can post videos! http://aaronparecki.com/notes/2014/09/10/1/webactions Added support for bookmark posts, and bookmarks can be created via micropub! http://aaronparecki.com/notes/2014/09/07/1/indieweb-bookmarks Added a new interface to https://quill.p3k.io for creating bookmark posts. You can use it if you add bookmark support to your Micropub endpoint!Portland, Oregon, USA
- @veganstraightedge @jlsuttles Sweet! I was literally just having a conversation in IRC about this today: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/2014-05-29#t1401394015Santa Clara, California, USA
- Now my site credits the app that was used to post notes, like this one! (See "Posted using quill.p3k.io" in the sidebar)
- Testing a new sample app that posts notes to your site using Micropub!
- Thinking about two-factor auth at a nano level, requiring human confirmation before any client can actually post to your site via your micropub endpoint. For example, I sign in to barnaby's experimental Taproot interface but don't trust it entirely yet. Instead of giving him blanket access to post to my site, every time his app makes a request to my micropub endpoint, it goes and asks me for confiramtion before publishing. Either OOB confirmation (2-factor auth via SMS or something) or an OAuth-like confirmation dialog from the same browser window. #indieauth #micropub #2faPortland, Oregon, USA
- The micropub API and security (jonnybarnes.net)
- This is a test post from the Taproot note posting interface using Micropub and IndieAuth!