- @derekswingley from the Jawbone Up! It's the only one I've been able to use consistently for 1.5 yrs!
- Maybe it's time to host a "pick @caseorganic's brain" party. Brain-picking at scale!
- @geekygirldawn hah! I know the feeling! Although I often end up packing a ziploc of liquids anyway! #travel
- @benwerd I think you made the right choice! ;) Looking forward to seeing you there! #indiewebcamp
- @peat Are you sure this isn't an Onion article?
- @hillarylake I just landed at #PDX, your live updates are super helpful, thanks!!
- @sandeepshetty This post (http://www.sandeep.io/44) apparently has different (non-visible) text in the e-content than what you're actually showing on your site. This is going to cause problems when people reply to this post, for example this reply. You're breaking the "no invisible content" rule of #microformats!
- @DanielleAlexndr what did you do with their heads!!
- @a_hershberger Yes, most implementations require the client ID and secret. At the very least you'd need to require client ID to identify the client. Of course don't send the secret if it's coming from a mobile device. #oauth2
- @marshallk seriously. Go back to the Pre-Evernote version. I still use it to upload straight to Flickr
- @evanpro Looking forward to seeing this tag search server you speak of! #indieweb
- @roryreiff Interesting take on photo sharing and hashtags. Of course the first thing I wanted to do was send one of the photos to someone, so I expected to see a way to get a permalink to the post and send via email.
- @BarnabyWalters Nothing wrong with penguins! So this is a re-post of an old drawing? How does that get marked up? ;) #microformats
- @sandeepshetty Yes, I think this is exactly the direction we're heading with the #indieweb! @benwerd has done a lot with that already with @idno (See http://werd.io/entry/51a80348bed7de270681896b/a-new-website-running-on-a-new-platform) My guess is there will be several different implementations of this kind of stack as everybody develops their own sites further.
Let me know when you get yours showing the number of likes, reposts, mentions, etc, because I'm curious how you will present it! I'm planning on adding "likes" to my site soon, as described here: http://indiewebcamp.com/p3k
- @benwerd Seems reasonable to me! When I send a mention to a URL I'm going to do the discovery to find that page's webmention endpoint anyway. #webmention
- @nicolas2fr Try adding a Github profile. Not sure why G+ doesn't work, but your Twitter profile links to a different site.
- @twaddington it is! Just started using it last week!
- @jtbandes you haven't remapped caps lock to ctrl yet? Way less strain on your hands that way!